Re : Play
When it comes to having good intentions, we know that isn't the end of the story. Intention has to be met with impact. That's why we commit to exploring ways to improve our positive impact and minimize impact that may result in harm for our collective home, Planet Earth.
We recognize that manufacturing and selling products creates pressure on the planet. We can do our part to reduce the impact of our actions through reuse and recycling programs.
Here are ways you can participate!
Reuse for Practice Mats
RE : PLAY PROGRAM
If you have an old yoga mat that is in GOOD condition (meaning no tears, rips, pilling, or excessive stains) you can ship your old yoga mat back to us.
Sending us a rubber or synthetic rubber mat? We will RE : Play used by good quality mats by sending it to one of our community partnerships for future human use.
Sending us a PVC or fabric mat? Plastic, well-worn or damaged mat we will use Re:Play your mat by sending it to local animal shelters.
To get your return label email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Replay my mat"
Not interested in shipping?
You can Re:Play your old mat in your own home or community!
- Cut your yoga mat into third, layer it on top of your new mat as a knee-pad or wrist-relief
- Cut your mat into squares to use as placemats for kids.
- Size down your mat by snipping 6 inches off each end to make a kid-sized yoga mat
- Use your yoga mat as a floor-saver under home workout equipment
- Snip small squares out of your old yoga mat and slide them under furniture legs to prevent floor scratches
- Use your old yoga mat as a washable, removeable liner in the trunk of your car when transporting messy materials.